• Directly on your doorstep, wherever you are staying (at your hotel, your private chalet, etc)
• At the «Ski Concept» sports shop
• In front of the ski pass ticket office on Mont d'Arbois
• At the Caboche lift station
• On your own (so it will be just you, and your instructor)
• As a pair
• As a group (for your comfort, please note that the instructor can teach a maximum of 6 people)
Although you do not need to have any marked technical skiing ability to enjoy this activity, you must be able to at least ski comfortably down a groomed ski slope for the return to where you started.
Upon request, we can organise the transportation needed to get to and from your ski tuition (please note that this service is only available when the tuition is booked as a day long lesson).
Whether you opt for a half, or a whole day of Ski Touring, we will supply you out with a DVA backpack. Our partner ski shop «Ski Concept» will be happy to help you choose the right ski boots, skis, etc from their large selection of specialist equipment for your off piste activities.